Hormone imbalance symptoms are often misinterpreted and treated with strong prescription drugs that often have their own set of side effects. There are safe and effective options available so it's important to recognize symptoms and make the right decisions for treating them.
- Are you tired all of the time?
- Have you gained weight or had a difficult time maintaining your weight?
- Do you feel moody, irritable, and out of sorts?
- Do you have difficulty sleeping?
- Do you have irregular periods or have they stopped completely?
- Are you losing your hair in greater amounts than normal or have an increase in hair, especially on the face?
- Do you have skin issues such as acne or dryer than normal skin?
- Are you or have you experienced infertility concerns?
These are all common symptoms of a hormone imbalance. These imbalances can happen naturally during phases of life such as puberty, perimenopause, or menopause, stressful life situations or prolonged stress, or by toxins and living an unhealthy lifestyle. Hormone imbalances can also be induced by surgical removal of the female reproductive organs.
Remember hormone balancing is influenced by the food we eat, the exercise we choose (or not), the toxins in our environment, the stress in our lives, and the weight we carry. Our daily choices have a significant impact on how we feel or how balanced we are. Finding the right balance is the key to feeling vibrant, happy, and alive again! Smooth Transition Menopause Solutions is dedicated to providing safe and effective products to help you restore hormone balance.